Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Vegan and Gluten Free...Chocolate!

Yes, its true! It does exist! A wonderful partner of ours, Missionary Chocolates, creates the most decadent, delicious chocolates. I've been a lucky taste-tester a few times already, and let me tell you, this is the best chocolate I've ever tasted. And I don't consider myself a chocolate-lover, only occasionally craving a small piece but even as I write this up, my mouth waters at the thought.


Missionary Chocolates was gracious enough to donate a couple boxes to bid at our 501c3 celebration as well as come set up shop to give out tastes of peppermint, chipotle-cinnamon, ginger, lemon, and salted caramel chocolate! Good for the whole family.

Melissa Berry started making chocolates for her vegan mother during her last year of medical school while becoming a Naturopathic doctor; it's popularity quickly turned it into a business! Their mission is to raise enough funds to build a inpatient, integrative health center. Now you really never have to feel guilty for that extra piece of chocolate again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment